Individuals will be assessed by various psychological inventories, to know them the best.
Help the parents in identifying the suitable behaviors/ characteristic for their loved ones.
Premarital counseling is a type of therapy that helps couples prepare for marriage. Premarital counseling can help ensure that you and your partner have a strong, healthy relationship — giving you a better chance for a stable and satisfying marriage. This kind of counseling can also help you identify weaknesses that could become problems during marriage.
Premarital counseling can help couples improve their relationships before marriage. You'll be encouraged to discuss topics related to marriage, such as:
• Soul mate assessment
• Value, attitudes and beliefs
• Roles in marriage
• Sexual hygiene/ awareness /intimacy
• Conflict resolution
• How well you know each other
Premarital counseling helps partners improve their ability to communicate, set realistic expectations for marriage and develop conflict-resolution skills. In addition, premarital counseling can help couples establish a positive attitude about seeking help down the road.
Keep in mind that you bring your own values, opinions and history into a relationship, and they might not always match your partner's. For example, family systems and religious beliefs vary greatly. Many couples have experienced different upbringings with different role models for relationship and marriage. Many people go into marriage believing it will fulfill their social, financial, sexual and emotional needs — and that's not always the case. By discussing differences and expectations before marriage, you and your partner can better understand and support each other during marriage.
• Premarital counselling helps to improve the communications between the partners and set realistic goals for marriage. It also helps to develop conflict-resolution skills.
A positive attitude is established between the couples with the help of premarital counselling.
• Helping them to mentally prepare for the marriage.
• Help in the selection of the suitable partner.
• Assessing the partner’s personality profile and measuring compatibility.
• Helps in identifying the happiness indicators of the individuals
• Counselling also helps to identifies the hereditary issues runs in family